Actual Answers From Radio Contestants
On Irish radio there is a guy called Larry Gogan who has been running the "Just-a-Minute quiz" every lunchtime for years. These are actual answers from some contestants...
1. Something a blind man might use?
2. A Song with the word Moon in the title?
Blue Suede Moon
3. Name the Capital of France?
4. Name a bird with a long neck?
5. Name an occupation where you might need a torch?
6. Where is the Taj Mahal?
Opposite the dental hospital
7. What is Hitler's first name
8. As happy as.... (Larry gave a hint - think of my name)
A pig in sh*t
9. Some famous brothers
Bonnie and Clyde.
10. A dangerous race
11. Something that floats in a bath
12. An item of clothing worn by the Three Musketeers
13. Something you wear on a beach
14. A famous Royal
15. Something that flies that doesn't have an engine
A bicycle with wings
16. A famous bridge
The Bridge Over Troubled Waters
17. Something a cat does
Goes to the toilet
18. Something you do in the bathroom
19. A method of securing your home
Put the kettle on
20. Something associated with pigs
21. A sign of the Zodiac
22. Something people might be allergic to
23. Something you do before you go to bed
24. Something you put on walls
25. Something slippery
26. A kind of ache
A fillet of fish
27. A Jacket Potato topping
28. A food that can be brown or white
29. A famous Scotsman
30. A famous Welshman
31. Something you open other than a door